Hello,

   You are right, this is a plain bug. If no one else do it, I'll try to find
some time to fix it.

   Claude.

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002 02:36:06 -0500
Bjorn Knutsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> remarque astucieusement:

--
Claude Lecommandeur           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
EPFL - SIC                    +41 21 693 22 97

This signature intentionally left boring.