On Wed, 13 Jun 2012, Marc Hoersken wrote:

I was first going to agree and then a second thought struck me. Why would it ever need to handle more data? If it gets called asking for 20K of data, there's nothing in the API that says the function must return that much. We can safely just make BUFSIZE the maximum amount of data the schannel_recv() function can return without it breaking any properly written code!

It would simplify the code without breaking anything...

That's a good plan.

Would you be able to write up a patch for this? As I don't build for or use Windows myself I will only mess up some little detail if I try to write this "blindly" ...

--

 / daniel.haxx.se