> Only TCP packets that are complete are being captured and processed in the
> callback.

I never had that. But I never saw several packets on a single line in wireshark
like in your screenshot, so maybe you run into something not experienced by
anyone. Not so many people use this.
But when I check rtsp_rtp_readwrite() in lib/rtsp.c, it reads RTP packets one
after another and I would assume it is able to handle multiple RTP packets in a
single datagram without problem. You still might want to check your own code
first.

Questions on camera configuration will remain unanswered on this list I'd say.

Regards,
Erik