From: curl-library [mailto:curl-library-boun...@cool.haxx.se] On Behalf Of Erik
Janssen
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2018 8:20 PM
To: libcurl development <curl-library@cool.haxx.se>
Subject: RE: Read RTP data sent over UDP - non-interleaved mode

> Only TCP packets that are complete are being captured and processed in the
> callback.

I never had that. But I never saw several packets on a single line in wireshark
like in your screenshot, so maybe you run into something not experienced by
anyone. Not so many people use this.
But when I check rtsp_rtp_readwrite() in lib/rtsp.c, it reads RTP packets one
after another and I would assume it is able to handle multiple RTP packets in a
single datagram without problem. You still might want to check your own code
first.

Questions on camera configuration will remain unanswered on this list I'd say.

Regards,
Erik