Hi all!

Thank you everyone who came to Stockholm these days and made it such a fun and interesting event! Also many thanks to 46 Elks, Sticker Mule and Goto 10 for being awesome companies by sponsoring us.

While I'm still recovering from the weekend's curl up and digesting input, feedback and discussions, I've moved my video recordings and saved presentations over to the web site:

  https://curl.haxx.se/video/curlup-2018/

Unfortunately I messed up a bit so several videos only recorded a part of the screen! =( My advice is to view the PDF version of the pesentation in parallel.

Also, as I haven't edited the videos since they were captured you'll get the lovely and un-edited, raw, curl up feeling with them! =)

--

 / daniel.haxx.se