Hello!

Please note that we would *love* your assistance here if you're a Windows user and can offer a few moments of your time to run a few tests on a few Windows versions and tell us the outcome! Here's a simple way to help us make curl better without doing any coding at all! =)

We want to have more user's experience and results from tests to determine how we should make curl make uploads on windows as fast as possible.

See Daniel's mail below for details. Please report your results to the list, to me or to Daniel Jeliński and we can make a summary in a few days.

Looks good. 200/15 MBit cable connection.

Windows XP Professional SP3:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
generating test file...
running vanilla...