Thanks for your time Daniel!

I will remove UPLOAD_BUFFERSIZE tuning for use with 7.65.1. Yeah, I saw this
topic when I was looking for the solution, but the latest summary it has is
that “there’s no good solution” which kind of depressed me a little bit.

Can I investigate slowness using 7.65 (since it has same changes) or do I need
to use 7.61 specifically?