Ha! Damn Friedger, that was fast!!!

I had just written about the first third of a mail, saying basically the
same thing -- and viola, your mail showed up :-)

Maekawa -- Yes, Curl is definately one of the coolest languages around
-- I cringe when I have to work in other stuff (most of the time!). The
Curl community is very small, but the big advantage of this is that you
have more or less direct access to the brains behind the language (not
me, obviously!).

Good luck & enjoy!
-Chris