Thanks much for everyone.
I can grasp how to drive this probrem through
these descriptions and samples which is easy to understand!

Curl's ability that loads dynamically modules and uses them is very cool.
I'm trying to use this feacher of Curl for my program now,

I am belonged to the project that needs Curl as main lunguage
but almost everyone in the project is novice for Curl.
Now we enjoy and explore Curl and want to know many thing about it
for developping.

We use Japanese version Curl IDE and online help but we sometimes
can not find what we want to know...

I wonder that there could be many things that we need to help.
So we will be very grad and thanks for everyone to suggest any solution
or ideas.

thanks for reading.
regards,

Maekawa Takanobu
e-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CANSOFT,INC.Tel:044(969)9747 Fax:044(969)9748
http://www.cansoft.co.jp/