Hi, gurus!

I met with difficulty for building a VLE Extension.

My goal is to build a VLE Extension, to which users can take a class as its child.

First, I programmed the next class;

||----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| /comp/PKG.BASEFORM/FRAMEWORK.BASEFORM.scurl
||----------------------------------------------------------------------------

{define-class public TBaseForm {inherits Dialog}

  field protected fr : Frame = {Frame width={make-elastic}, height={make-elastic}}

  {constructor public {default label:any="TBaseForm", ...}

    {construct-super
        border-width=1px, border-color="black", border-style="flat",
    }

    {self.add replace?=true,
        {VBox width={make-elastic}, height={make-elastic}, background="",
            {CommandButton label=label},
            self.fr
        }
    }
  }

  {method public {add-child g:any}:void
    {self.fr.add replace?=true, g}
  }
}

||----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you already noticed it from the source code, if users take a class as its child,
the class becomes a child of TBaseForm.fr : Frame.

Next, I successfully built TBaseForm to a VLE extension, so when I launched the VLE,
I can see its icon in the palettes and use it, too.

However, when I ran it after I took a RecordGrid on it by a drag and drop,
an error raised; "A TBaseForm may Contain only a single graphic child."

Before I ran it, I certainly saw that the RecordGrid was added as a child of TBaseForm
in the Layout tree.

I tested that on Curl 4.0 beta.

If you know how to correct that problem, tell me please.
Besides, if you have any advices for me about that problem,
I welcome whatever they are.

Regards,

Yong

Yongwoong Kim

 QTI International, Inc.
 B-2609  Kolon Tripolis, 210 Geumgok-dong, Bundang-gu,
 Seongnam-shi Gyeonggi-do 463-805 Korea

 Phone   +82-31-728-1298
 Fax     +82-31-728-1299
 Mobile  +82-10-3435-6597