On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 5:41 AM, Chavdar Ivanov <ci4...@gmail.com> wrote:
> even if it is perhaps a proper quote, but is worth remembering and
> reminding people.

At the risk of not being politically correct, I agree.

The world seems intent on not remembering all history and even
changing parts of it to suit today's sensibilities. Which seems
dangerous to me. "All of it" (history) is "how we got here" and should
be learned from.

I'm not necessarily against removing stuff that is offensive to more
than a few people. But if there is value in remembering it to put it
into modern context, then we should think about it a bit.

Andy