Date:        Thu, 25 Jan 2024 09:20:50 +0100
    From:        Adam <a...@netbsd.org>

  | > Today, the build fails while making tools:

Please show me the full command line for the compile which
is producing that error (and confirm all your sources are up
to date - for this, anything within the past few days should
be OK).

The patch you suggest should not be needed, there's a prototype
fot MD2Transform() in md2.h which should be enough ... but it is
only visible when __LIBC_INTERNAL is defined, which it should be
when builing any libc, tools version included.

This does not fail for me, but I don't have a macOS system to
test with (I just rebuilt the complete tools set for aarch64
to  confirm that).

kre