On Mon 05 Feb 2024 at 02:20:25 +0300, Valery Ushakov wrote:
> May be make it reported only once, so that the message is still there
> in the log, but it's not spammed uselessly, adding no new information?

I think I like the second suggestion slightly better, so I'll go with
that. I'll do a test build first, even though it seems trivial. I didn't
do a build in a while anyway...

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert                            <rhialto/at/falu.nl>
\X/ There is no AI. There is just someone else's work.           --I. Rose