The authoritative URL is:

https://csaurl.org/blockchain-vulnerabilities

points to a google sheet right now, long term once it settles down it'll
hopefully be something else like github.

Some of these map to existing CWE and are flavours/maybe children, and some
are completely new like "vote token trapping" or "Smart Contract
Unprotected SELFDESTRUCT Instruction"

--
Kurt Seifried (He/Him)
k...@seifried.org