From: Kurt Seifried <k...@seifried.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 1, 2022 8:32 AM
To: Kevin Keen <kk...@colsa.com>
Cc: Steve Grubb <sgr...@redhat.com>; Steven M Christey <co...@mitre.org>; CWE
Research Discussion <cwe-research-list@mitre.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL]: Re: [External] - Re: Bad loop construct

I’d challenge you to use your phone or computer without an internet connection.
Realistically for the work and activity most engage in on compute devices,
connected software is the default now. On Jun 1, 2022, at 7:12 AM, Kevin Keen
<kk...@colsa.com<mailto:kk...@colsa.com>>
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Be Careful With This Message
The sender's identity could not be verified and someone may be impersonating
the sender.
Please use caution responding to this email or opening any attachments.
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd