On Tuesday 27 February 2007 14:24, Srepfler Srgjan wrote:
> This grieves me as I've completely removed JDK 1.5 off my computer. Will
> there be no effort made in making CXF at least run under 1.6? I mean it
> IS the latest and greatest official JDK.
> Perhaps two releases, one for 1.5 and one for 1.6 that packs up the
> needed dependencies?
> Srgjan

I'm sure at some point, one of us will figure out what needs to be done to 
get it working in 1.6.  I'm just not sure when.    This is where someone 
could jump in and help.   

Most likely , we'll just have a little ant/bat/sh script or something that 
would pull the required jars from the lib dir of the distribution and put 
them in your jre/lib/endorsed dir.   Thus we wouldn't need two 
distributions.   The trick is just spending the time to figure out which 
jars need to go there.


-- 
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Reply via email to