Here's the wsdl. I ran "wsdl2java.bat -client server-appl.wsdl" on windows. Thanks!
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <definitions xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:aps="http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-354/appl_session" xmlns:tns="http://xml.me.com/ws/pr" targetNamespace="http://xml.me.com/ws/pr" > <types> http://www.ecma-international.org/standards/ecma-354/appl_session/start-application-session.xsd"/> </xsd:schema> </types> <message name="startApplicationSession"> <part name="body" element="aps:StartApplicationSession" /> </message> <message name="startApplicationSessionPosResponse"> <part name="outbody" element="aps:StartApplicationSessionPosResponse" /> </message> <message name="startApplicationSessionNegResponse"> <part name="faultbody" element="aps:StartApplicationSessionNegResponse" /> </message> <portType name="ApplicationSessionServices"> <operation name="StartApplicationSession"> <input message="tns:startApplicationSession" /> <output message="tns:startApplicationSessionPosResponse" /> <fault name="StartFault" message="tns:startApplicationSessionNegResponse" /> </operation> </portType> <binding name="ApplicationSessionBinding" type="tns:ApplicationSessionServices"> <operation name="StartApplicationSession"> <input> <soap:body use="literal" /> </input> <output> <soap:body use="literal" /> </output> <fault name="StartFault"> <soap:fault name="StartFault" use="literal" /> </fault> </operation> </binding> <service name="MyWebService"> <port name="ApplicationSessionServicesSoapHttpPort" binding="tns:ApplicationSessionBinding"> </port> </service> </definitions> ----- Original Message ---- From: Dan Diephouse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [email protected] Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 2:41:43 PM Subject: Re: wsdl2java and holders Hi Matthew, CXF should only generate Holders if you have multiple outputs or the input/output message contain the same message part. An example of the later would be something like this: <message name="echoRequest"> <part name="text" type="xsd:string"/> </message> <message name="echoResponse"> <part name="text" type="xsd:string"/> </message> I believe if you change the part names it won't treat it as an "IN/OUT" parameters. If you provide a WSDL sample I can probably help more. Cheers, - Dan On 2/23/07, Matthew Good <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > When I use wsdl2java to generate client source, I get all these holders in > the operation calls. These are for return values. This is really a pain to > create these. How can I get it to generate code that just returns a single > object? > > > > > > -- Dan Diephouse Envoi Solutions http://envoisolutions.com | http://netzooid.com/blog
