I am using the Simple front end approach without annotations.

<simple:server id="Test" address="/hello"
   serviceBean="#helloService" serviceClass="com.test.Hello">
 </simple:server>

I think the problem is in the SpringBus. The CXFServlet does not seem to
have access to the ApplicationContext I have loaded using the
ContextLoaderLister in the web.xml

Is there some additional configuration required?

Thanks,
Jacob