From: Jacob Marcus [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tue 7/17/2007 22:55
To: cxf-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: How can cxf.xml refer to beans defined in the application context?
(Xfire to CXF migration)

I am using the Simple front end approach without annotations.

<simple:server id="Test" address="/hello"
    serviceBean="#helloService" serviceClass="com.test.Hello">
  </simple:server>

I think the problem is in the SpringBus. The CXFServlet does not seem to
have access to the ApplicationContext I have loaded using the
ContextLoaderLister in the web.xml

Is there some additional configuration required?

Thanks,
Jacob