Interestingly, looking at the source code there, it does appear that a lot of
the parameters are exposed as regular tags....(none of which are documented
here:  http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/maven-integration-and-plugin.html)

So, you can include these tags, apparently, which covers my needs, at least:

<configuration>
   <className>...</className>
   <serviceName>...</serviceName>
   <soap12>...</soap12>