Hi Jason,

I happen to agree with you, but we are doing anther java2* tools, called java2ws, which will include more options, and it'll in our 2.1 release i guess.
So, I think we can do the same thing as wsdl2java goal here.

Cheers,
James

Well,

It should accept the full set of arguments that java2wsdl supports, I should
think...

Using the extraarg model, you don't have to worry about whatever other args
get added to java2wsdl later on....

(Also I spoke to soon, there are a few other things I wanted at least to try
setting, based on the list of args here: http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/java-to-wsdl.html)...

Jason

James Mao wrote:
So, any other options you want to add in? Is it ok to close CXF-910?

Cheers,
James

Interestingly, looking at the source code there, it does appear that a
lot of
the parameters are exposed as regular tags....(none of which are
documented
here: http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/maven-integration-and-plugin.html)

So, you can include these tags, apparently, which covers my needs, at
least:

<configuration>
   <className>...</className>
   <serviceName>...</serviceName>
   <soap12>...</soap12>
   <targetNameSpace>...</targetNameSpace>
   <verbose>...</verbose>
   <quiet>...</quiet>
</configuration>

className, of course, is required...

Jason

Jason Rosenberg wrote:
Filed...

Thanks,

Jason

Christopher Moesel wrote:
Hi Jason,

Looking through the code for the java2wsdl goal, it doesn't appear that
there is any way for passing in extra arguments.  If this is something
you'd like to see in CXF, I'd suggest submitting an issue to JIRA.  It
shouldn't be too hard to add.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF

If you're curious, here's the code for the goal (as it was released in
2.0.1):

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/maven-plugins/codegen-p
lugin/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/maven_plugin/Java2WSDLMojo.java?revis
ion=551785&view=markup

-Chris