The WSDL that you got from from CXF is Document/Literal Wrapped.
If you want to set it to the Document/Literal model , you need to set the JaxWsServiceFactory's wrapped attribute to be false.

Willem.

William Leung wrote:
I am testing CXF and sadlly found that our method parameters and returns are
not recognized in vs net.

VS NET recongnized the sayHi function as --- sayHi ( sayHi As sayHi ) As sayHiResponse
it should be
--- sayHi ( arg0 As string) as string

When I change the wsdl manually from

      <xsd:element name="sayHi" type="tns:sayHi"/>
      <xsd:complexType name="sayHi">
        <xsd:sequence>
          <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="arg0" type="xsd:string"/>
        </xsd:sequence>
      </xsd:complexType>

      <xsd:element>
        <xsd:complexType>
          <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:element minOccurs="0" name="arg0" type="xsd:string"/>
          </xsd:sequence>
        </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>

It worked, but I have no idea how could I make this changes without switch
to "wsdl first" (I dont want to, I have just too many methods to export)

Any help will be very appreciated