Spent a bunch of time playing with the JWS and JAXWS TCK's last night and
digging though specs to figure out what can be done here.

1) For the simple frontend, I can definitely make the
default "parameters" for all cases.

2) For jaxws, I can make the default parameters for MOST cases.   There
are one or two cases where I cannot, but they are edge cases.  (Example:
all the OUT parts are header="true".   The resulting wrapper type is an
empty complex type.)

Anyway, I'm going to work on getting this committed today.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer