Hi,

When I see the "ClassCastException", the "ClassLoader issue" would pop up in my mind.. ;-), I stuck with the classloader issues these days.

Can you show how you deploy the cxf libraries? put the required jars in the war, and then deploy the war to JBoss with scoping classloader? I am guessing it might be conflict with the JAXB jar that JBoss had with the CXF's.

Thanks
Jeff

shaminda perera wrote:
Hi Jim,
Thanks again,,

updating the spring version to 2.0.6 did the trick..
now that error is not coming...
however,, now i am getting the following error:

11:50:41,860 ERROR [STDERR] 18-Oct-2007 11:50:41
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean buildServic
eFromClass
INFO: Creating Service {
http://server.webservice.search.services.company.com}CompanySearchServicefrom
class
com.company.services.search.webservice.server.CompanySearchServiceImpl
11:50:42,876 INFO  [STDOUT] 11:50:42,876 INFO  [DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Destroying singletons in org.springframework
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: defining beans
[cxf,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.Jsr250BeanPostPro
cessor,org.apache.cxf.bus.spring.BusExtensionPostProcessor,
org.apache.cxf.resource.ResourceManager,org.apache.cxf.bindin
g.BindingFactoryManager,org.apache.cxf.transport.DestinationFactoryManager,
org.apache.cxf.transport.ConduitInitiatorMana
ger,org.apache.cxf.wsdl.WSDLManager,org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseManager,
org.apache.cxf.workqueue.WorkQueueManager,org.apac
he.cxf.buslifecycle.BusLifeCycleManager,
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerRegistry,
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerLifeCycleMa
nager,org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientLifeCycleManager,
org.apache.cxf.transports.http.QueryHandlerRegistry,org.apache.cxf.
endpoint.EndpointResolverRegistry,org.apache.cxf.headers.HeaderManager,
org.apache.cxf.catalog.OASISCatalogManager,org.ap
ache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapBindingFactory,
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory,
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.cu
stomEditorConfigurer,
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.ServletTransportFactory,ricallTrackSearch];
root of factory hierar
chy
11:50:42,892 INFO  [STDOUT] 11:50:42,892 ERROR [ContextLoader] Context
initialization failed
with name 'companyTrackSearch': Invocation o
f init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.company.services.search.webservice.server.Mai
nCompanySearchInput$JaxbAccessorF_clientID cannot be cast to
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassCastException:
com.company.services.search.webservice.server.MainCompanySearchInput$JaxbAccessorF_clientIDc
annot be cast to com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.instanciate
(OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:15
1)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.OptimizedAccessorFactory.get(
OptimizedAccessorFactory.java:143)
        at
com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor$FieldReflection.optimize(
Accessor.java:204)
        at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.property.SingleElementLeafProperty
.<init>(SingleElementLeafProperty.java:45)
Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
        at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.property.PropertyFactory.create(
PropertyFactory.java:88)

I think this is something to do with a library/jar issue, since when i
publish this same web service to Jetty HTTP server using Endpoint.publish()
, it is working fine. I mean i was also able to access the WSDL using the
URL.

Please help.