You should use CXFServlet to handler the http request and not the spring
DispatcherServlet.
Since CXFServlet will replace all the http related transport to the servlet
transport, you endpoint will not try to start a jetty engine for http
transport listening.

You can find the CXFServlet's web.xml here.
[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/servlet/web-spring.xml
[2]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/servlet/spring.xml

Willem.