I've just started using CXF with Spring. I'm only using it to create SOAP WS
clients (code generated from WSDL using CXF maven tools).

I'd like to be able to have the services not connect on startup, but wait
until they are first used - ie. lazy instantiation. Can this be done in CXF?
Here's my very simple client configuration:

<bean id="accountProxyFactory"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
      <property name="serviceClass" value="my.web.service.AccountService"/>
      <property name="address" value="${account.service}"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="accountService" class="my.web.service.AccountService"
      factory-bean="accountProxyFactory" factory-method="create"/>

I can't see any attribute I can set on JaxWsProxyFactoryBean or it's parent
ClientProxyFactoryBean that looks like it would work. There is a
"properties" property, but I can't find a reference to the valid
properties/values I can put into this map.

Can anyone help?? Is there an attribute or property I can set to prevent
immediate creation of the service?

Many thanks,
Richard

Thanks