dkulp wrote:

> Couple questions:
> 1) What version of CXF?

apache-apache-cxf-2.0.4-incubator

dkulp wrote:

> 2) What deployment environment?  Tomcat?

Yes, Tomcat

dkulp wrote:

> 3) What's logged to the servers logs?

Nothing on server logs.. Just a "Error reading XMLStreamReader on client
side"
for Request/Response operation.

dkulp wrote:

> Looking at the code, if res = msgFac.createMessage(); throws an
> exception, the return is null and nothing would get written out.  It
> might be best to wrapper the exceptions with a WebServiceException or
> SOAPFaultException and throw that so the proper exception handling could
> occur.

I try to writeOut the response just before the return, and it's fine.
I also try to catch any error doing a "throw new WebServiceException(e);"
but no message is going out..

dkulp wrote:

> Another note:
> Instead of creating all the logger beans and the Bus bean and configuring
> all the interceptors and such, it's probably easier to just do:
>
>     <cxf:bus>
>         <cxf:features>
>             <cxf:logging/>
>         </cxf:features>
>     </cxf:bus>
>
> ns:
> xmlns:cxf="http://cxf.apache.org/core";
>
> spring validation info:
> http://cxf.apache.org/core http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/core.xsd
>
> Certainly less verbose.  :-)

Yes :D it's more clean and easy to read. thx for the tip,

Thx Dan, if u need any other info or have any solution to test just tell

Regards,
Lorenzo

--
J. Daniel Kulp