Again with this issue:

This is my enpoint definition:

<jaxws:endpoint
          id="ese6ordine"
          serviceName="s:OrdineService"
          implementor="isi.esercitazione.java2wsdl.Server"
          address="/ordine" WEB-INF/ordini.wsdl
          xmlns:s="http://www.rivenditore.org/Ordine";
          wsdlLocation = "WEB-INF/ordini.wsdl" />

If i remove the wsdlLocation, the wsdl is correctly generated and everything
works fine (all calls are replyed with my message). If i leave, the
http://localhost:8080/ese6/ordine?wsdl is correctly showign
WEB-INF/ordini.wsdl but all calls are threat as oneway... if u need i can
send the war and sources.

Thx for any help,
Lorenzo