Am Mittwoch, den 16.04.2008, 05:32 -0400 schrieb Arundel, Donal:

> >Is it possible to either specify directly that all certificates should
> be
> >accepted, or register your own TrustManager implementation which does
> >exactly that? This last case would also be useful for implementing more
> >strict checks that just comparing with a certificate store.
>
> I believe it is, I haven't done it myself though and don't have the API
> details to hand.
> If I get a chance later today I will see if I can root them out for you.

The configurable options are the "here" and "here" here:
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html#ClientHTTPTransport(includingSSLsupport)-The{{tlsClientParameters}}element

(Sorry, tinyurl doesn't seem to work with anchors...)

I think you will want to set the TrustManager in the first "here"
similar to something like this:
http://www.humandoing.net/past/2006/3/6/java_ssl_trust_manager/

Probably also you will need to activate disableCNCheck as indicated
here: http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080329

HTH,
Glen