Got it.  I was actually going in the java -> wsdl direction.
Since the spec says those 3 attributes are optional, I just dropped them all
(no longer in SEI or SEI implementation).  Now it just works.

I have not seen an examples setup like this, using a bare @Webservice, nor
do I know any future ramifications of doing so.  For now, this is the
direction we are going.