Hi Olanga,

try skipping the SoapHeader creation and add the DOM element directly into the Header list like msg.getHeaders().add(param1).

-- Ulhas Bhole

olanga henry wrote:
Hi all, this was so easy in XFire with the handlers.  I am a bit struggling due to lack of clear examples.  I am trying to write a simple
interceptor on the client side (am not clear on which abstractInterceptor to extend out of several available in cxf, so in this example I just
extended AbstractSoapInterceptor) so that I can send some parameters in the soap headers.  Here is what I did:public class AddHeaderInterceptor
extends AbstractSoapInterceptor {  public AddHeaderInterceptor() {        super(Phase.WRITE);  }  public void handleMessage(SoapMessage msg)
throws SoapFault {     Document d = DOMUtils.createDocument();     Element param1 = d.createElement("my_param1");
param1.setTextContent("my param1");     SoapHeader sh_param1 = new SoapHeader(new QName("http://spring.demo";,
"HelloWorldImplPort"), param1);      msg.getHeaders().add( sh_param1 );  }}Then I attached the interceptor to the factory in the actual
client code:                JaxWsProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();                factory.setServiceClass( HelloWorld.class
);                factory.setAddress( "http://wsdev.adestagroup.com/services/HelloWorld"; );
factory.getOutInterceptors().add(new AddHeaderInterceptor());    //<<-------------------                HelloWorld client = (HelloWorld)
factory.create();                                System.out.println( client.sayHi("test") );But I can't seem to intercept the headers
at the server side.  What am I doing wrong here?Highly appreciate any help. Thanks
Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours

Registered Number: 171387