From:   "IG", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<Talking of
which I had one of the SAS team who killed the IRA scum in Gib working for
me a couple of weeks ago. No book coming out but nice to see old friends.>>

Bet he would be pleased to find out that you are letting people know this in
a public forum! Its not really too difficult to identify someone from an
email address if you have the know how. Loose lips cost ships!
Thats the funny thing about the SAS. It is astounding how many people claim
to be related to or close friends with a former member of the regiment, or
even to have served themselves. The regiment must be at least a hundred
times the size it really is to have accomodated all the alleged ex members.
<g>
Not that I disbelieve anyone. No, not me.

Trooper IG

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]