From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Trivial Pursuit, cont'd - the latest action movie my wife has had to produce
translated subtitles for was called The Delta Force, an enjoyable piece of
mindless fun with villains getting blown away by the score, though not up to
Red Dawn I fear. Who should I see in it but the late, great Lee Marvin? Pity
to see him going somewhat downmarket in the twilight of his career, but no
doubt it earned him a damn good wage. Anyway, it reminded me that he was
another combat veteran who made it into the movies - he was in the US Marines
I understand, and saw action in the Pacific.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]