From:   "Richard Loweth", [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I, for one, will be writing to support Gill Marshall-Andrews. Those who
actively tried to stop this ban may, perversely, now support her because it
was a total ban. It sickens me that the NRA are seemingly colluding in this
whole matter. See how quickly we go from all animals being equal to four
legs good, too legs better!
This whole thing will only benefit those who are established Olympic and
Commonwealth shooters, it certainly will not allow the "grass roots" to once
more use pistols in the hope that they, too, might aspire to shoot for
England or the Home Nations.
Wholeheartedly I agree with Gill Marshall-Andrews (but for different
reasoning).

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]