From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Make no mistake if, as some wrongly predict, the spotlight then turns on
> game shooting and deer stalking...

Oh yes it will, as sure as Eggs is Eggs it will.

We all know very well how the "bannit" brigade operate,
they aren't happy unless they are out there persecuting
some minority interest group. Shooting, Stalking, Fishing
Hawking, Ferreting and just about anything else you can
think of from eating meat, drinking alcohol to scratching
your arese in public. Anything that dosent fit with the
moral values of some (very) loud mouthed minority
organisation will be seen as fair game for eradication.

Regarding the points about Fox Hunting being more cruel
than shooting, sorry but I just can't see this. I fail to
understand why a quick death by dogs is any more cruel
than a quick death by shooting especially when there is
zero risk of an injured animal getting away when hunted
with dogs. Same with Hawking, if happens in nature so
why is it unnaceptable if man has a hand in it?

Jonathan Laws

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01