From:   Norman Bassett, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If the Sportsmans Association had any sense they'd get
themselves a domain name ($25 a year?) and their
disk-dancing wouldn't interfere with the job. I
suppose being told what happened to the original
sagbni.org domain name is impossible?

I'm not impressed. They've had years to get their act
together and have not done so. What else are they
screwing up?

Regards
Norman Bassett
drakenfels.org
--
They have got a domain name, sportsmans-association.org
or whatever it's called.  Presumably they are registering

I will say however that it is best to steer clear of
these cheapie ISPs, in fact I'll extend that to BT
internet, you have servers going down, etc., and you
save yourself the hassle by forking out the money to
someone who can then afford to buy a decent server
and internet connection.

List admin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

T O P I C A  -- Learn More. Surf Less.
http://www.topica.com/partner/tag01