I was late getting started thought I might catch up but now I found out
why. Lateness may have saved me as well.
Jim
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: "Tim Lucas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Wed. ride report!
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:21:29 -0400
--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
From: "Tim Lucas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Wed. ride report!
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:21:29 -0400
Well, sort of…..
I show up with Vino and Chris already at the starting gate. So much for a recovery ride. I lead out the first 6 miles keeping the pace down to 21 mph. Vino takes over and within a mile my front tire overheats and springs a leak. I convinced them to continue without me because of our very limited amount of daylight. I changed the tire and added a couple laps around the industrial park. I’m sure they kept the ride festive. Flat tire may have saved me in the end. They looked hungry!
Tim
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
