I am shock at such allegations.

Chris



----- Original Message ----
From: Tim Sharp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 9, 2008 9:46:05 AM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Wed. ride report!

 
Chris H. rode like a beast!  Several extremely long pulls (some into the wind) 
at 22-23 mph.  I think he’s doping.  We were hesitant to continue without one
of our navigational experts, but managed to make the Lucama ride without a
wrong turn.  Almost
turned dark on us though.
 

________________________________
 
From:[email protected] [mailto: 
[email protected] ] On Behalf Of Tim Lucas
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008
9:21 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Wed. ride report!
 
Well, sort of…..
 
I show up with Vino and Chris already at the starting
gate.  So much for a recovery ride.  I lead out the first 6 miles
keeping the pace down to 21 mph.  Vino takes over and within a mile my
front tire overheats and springs a leak.  I convinced them to continue
without me because of our very limited amount of daylight.  I changed the
tire and added a couple laps around the industrial park.  I’m sure
they kept the ride festive.  Flat tire may have saved me in the end. 
They looked hungry!
 
Tim
 
 



      
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to