Kinnie - You are the phantom rider that I hear so much about.  Sure wish you
could ride occasionally on a weekend day so us weekend warriors could have
the benefit of your training.   Doc

 

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kinnie Pruden
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:15 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Weekday Rides!

 

We would be happy to accomodate those who choose to quit their jobs in order
to ride!

 

By the way, I'm going to start training in January for my spring 1/2 Ironman
(much of that may be on a spinner/trainer until the weather is agreeable).
Is anyone interested in a little Secret High Intensity Training; i.e.
specific interval and hill workouts?  Kim can attest to the pure joy of it
all!  

 

Kinnie

  _____  

From: Chris Hawley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:41:59 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Weekday Rides!

I feel your pain.I go through this on the weekends I have to work or sleep
because of being up all night.

Chris H.

 

  _____  

From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 3:28:12 PM
Subject: [COWs] Re: Weekday Rides!

I am jealous all this mid week riding, it is time to retire so I can join in

Jim

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: Kim Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[email protected]"
<[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Re: Weekday Rides!
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:35:31 -0500


The CoWs are going to force me to actually train! 


On 11/18/08 11:39 AM, "Kinnie Pruden" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

While I am wind-chill challenged, count me in!  I'd love to ride with you
some during the week.  Kim would too!  Right Kim?  I could possibly
introduce you to some new routes as you are riding in my neighborhood.  I
aim to ride regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays (weather depending).  Please
keep my in mind.  Thanks, Kinnie


  _____  


From: Tim Lucas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:42:08 AM
Subject: [COWs] Weekday Rides!

For anyone interested, I work in Nashville , 18 miles north of Wilson .  I
do a bike ride around lunch time and usually ride north from work towards
Red Oak and routes north and west of there.  I have several routes from 16
to 40 miles long.  Roads are gravity challenged but smooth and traffic is
very light.  I ride several days a week.  Today?s wind-chill may test my
resolve.  Anyone that would like a change of scenery and has the free time
is welcome to join me anytime.
 
Tim L.

 














 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to