I plan to be there.I can meet Tim and go from there.
Chris H. ________________________________ From: Kinnie Pruden <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 3:44:46 PM Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday ride. I tutor at 9:30 and can be ready to go at 10:30 if that works for you guys. I have two hours. Let me know who to expect and if you need directions. Thanks, kp ________________________________ From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:50:37 PM Subject: [COWs] Thursday ride. Hey Kinnie, Hows thurs. looking for you and Tim to ride.Weather looks a little better, most of the rain should be in the evening.Let me know what time you plan to ride.I will decide then to ride up and join in or drive. Chris H. --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
