Sign me up!

 

Tim

 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kinnie
Pruden
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 3:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [COWs] Re: Thursday ride.

 

I tutor at 9:30 and can be ready to go at 10:30 if that works for you
guys.  I have two hours.  Let me know who to expect and if you need
directions.  Thanks, kp

 

________________________________

From: Chris Hawley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, April 1, 2009 2:50:37 PM
Subject: [COWs] Thursday ride.



Hey Kinnie,
  Hows thurs. looking for you and Tim to ride.Weather looks a little
better, most of the rain should be in the evening.Let me know what time
you plan to ride.I will decide then to ride up and join in or drive.

Chris H.



      





--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/CyclistsOfWilson-COWs?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to