...

....sounds like everything worked
out for the best.  only 2 downs
in 11,000m seems to me to be
great luck.  I know my day is coming.
I just hope I jump up  w/ the positive
attitude tim has and can have fun w/
that experience.  Glad all is well there
duck rabbit dude.




On Dec 31, 5:37 pm, "Jim Davis" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Great ride for the first 32 miles, fortunately no one got hurt, except Tim's 
> front wheel.
> Thanks to Dan for pulling most of the day.  
> Jim
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "Tim & Susan" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> Date: 12/31/09 16:14
> Subject: [COWs] New Years Eve Ride Report !!!
>
> Kim, Dan, Jim and I cruised out through Cliftonville, Bend of the River, 
> Sharpsburg, Town Creek, Bridgersville for 40 miles on a cold, damp winter's 
> day.  Turbo Dan pulled 80% of the ride.  Awesome !!!   Another smooth 
> uneventful ride, well almost.....  If you ride 11,000 miles in one year, the 
> odds on the number of anticipated crashes is two!  Unfortunately I'd had only 
> one crash this year so however is in charge of evening the odds was hard at 
> work today.  Coming back on Bridgersville, Jim flatted, Kim checked up and 
> Tim was off in dreamland somewhere just enjoying a perfect ride, but was 
> quickly brought back down to Earth, like up close and personal with mother 
> Earth!  Jim fixed his flat and I wobbled back to Wilson.  I may start the 
> celebration tonight a little early!
>
> Tim
>
> New Years Day !!!
> 10:00 Starbucks !!!
> Post ride goodies so be sure to attend !!!
>
> --You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


Reply via email to