....
....you do know this is all about testing stardudes
new garmin feature?

grade%
stardude, what did you say conner's grade% rank was?

he is mapping out them all so he knows where
to make us bonk!

great ride you guys!






On Jan 15, 4:12 pm, Kim Benson <[email protected]> wrote:
> Gently? LOL.....
>
> Great ride today, great weather. Hope Kinnie can warm up and I hope Tim can
> find a flatter route! :)
>
> On 1/15/10 3:45 PM, "Tim Lucas" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > KP, Kim & I cruised from Nashville today at noon.  We traveled gently 
> > rolling
> > hills to Bailey and back for 45 miles.
> > I¹m fairly sure we encountered more headwinds than tailwinds and more uphill
> > than downhill, but the 60 degree sunshine more than made up for that.  Very
> > tired, and I¹m looking forward to a recovery drink, or two.  Thanks for the
> > company!
>
> > Tim  
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.


Reply via email to