Great!

I’ll be there at 5:30.

I’ll be your supportive coach.

Though I was fired as KP’s supportive coach once when she was doing
race intervals.  She was cruising around 26 mph and coasted a bit and
I questioned her on whether this was a race “speed” interval or a race
“effort” interval.  I’ll not make that mistake again.

tim



On Mar 31, 2:35 pm, david caudle <[email protected]> wrote:
> I'm riding tonight but I will be doing intervals. 10 miles at easy/mid pase 
> then 3/2 X6 (hard for 3min easy for 2min) then 10 miles easy/mid pase 
> home.  Have not looked to see wind direction so not sure where I will ride 
> yet.  I'll come by checkers to see if anyone wants to join me ...I don't plan 
> to do much drafting (if any) on this ride.  This is probably what I will do 
> each week in the month of April in prep for my race.
>
> DC
>
> ________________________________
> From: Lucas <[email protected]>
> To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs <[email protected]>
> Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 1:54:45 PM
> Subject: [COWs] Wednesday Ride!
>
> Anyone riding from Checkers at 5:30?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to