Chris, KP, John, whomever.
It'll probably be Thursday before I'm ready for a longish ride with the
likes of you guys.
I'd be free from 10 to 1. 50+ miles!
tim
----- Original Message -----
From: "Hawley, Chris" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 6:14 PM
Subject: RE: [COWs] Re: 600K Ride Report !!!
Definitely KP's advice helped me a great deal. As hard as it was to not ride
or run as I had the past couple weeks I may have been exhausted this
weekend. Meaning I did take it easy the rest of the week KP. Are we riding
this week or not ?
Chris H.
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lucas
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 4:39 PM
To: CyclistsOfWilson-COWs
Subject: [COWs] Re: 600K Ride Report !!!
Congrats to you as well dude. I see the results already posted.
I guess we should thank KP for all that high intensity training.
Next! 1000K!
On May 24, 2:45 pm, John Olmstead <[email protected]> wrote:
Got a solid 9 hours and it felt great! Congrats on the SR award!
ACP SR indicates that the rider completed a Super Randonneur Series
according to the ACP rules (ACP brevets of 200km, 300km, 400km, and 600km
--- On Mon, 5/24/10, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:
From: Lucas <[email protected]>
Subject: [COWs] Re: 600K Ride Report !!!
To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]>
Date: Monday, May 24, 2010, 2:29 PM
Thanks for all the feedback. I'm just putting mega miles to good use.
John and I have really just scratched the surface as to what some of
these cyclist can do.
That ride took about everything we had but it felt so good to finish.
More to come, maybe!
Wake up John! You been sleeping for 24 hours now!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group
athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group
athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.