Kinnie,
Cindy is down at the beach this week and she has her bike. She got in a
couple rides this weekend and I'm sure she'll want to do some more.
She'll have to work out for someone to watch Rachael during the ride
though. 
 

--Kevin 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kinnie
Pruden
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 8:50 AM
To: [email protected]; Amy Quinn
Subject: [COWs] Atlantic Beach


Hey,  Is anyone riding at Atlantic Beach Thursday or Friday?  I'd love
to ride, but I have to plan ahead as I will need a sitter.  kp  


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete 
it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on 
any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please 
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to