You guys are killing me talking about riding at the beach. I should have
brought my bike this weekend. The weather was great for riding. Hope you
all have a great ride.
 

--Kevin 

 

________________________________

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Kim Benson
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 9:59 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [COWs] Atlantic Beach


Hey Kinnie-it's possible I could ride Thursday evening an/or Friday
morning. I will let you know as soon as we make our weekend plans~


On 8/3/10 8:50 AM, "Kinnie Pruden" <[email protected]> wrote:



        Hey,  Is anyone riding at Atlantic Beach Thursday or Friday?
I'd love to ride, but I have to plan ahead as I will need a sitter.  kp
         
        




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.



DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail is for the intended recipient only.
If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete 
it from your system; access, disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on 
any of it by anyone else is prohibited.
If you as intended recipient have received this e-mail incorrectly, please 
notify the sender (via e-mail) immediately.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to