The new bridge is still not open but it looked finished.
I was tempted to ride it as we were having to wait for that one way
traffic light over the single lane bridge.
That wood bridge was worse than cobbles.
I caught my water bottle just as it was leaving the cage.




On Oct 12, 2:59 pm, david caudle <[email protected]> wrote:
> Tim
> yet again I think you are nuts......but great job!
> was the new bridge open at Sunset Beach or was the one land bridge still open?
> (should open soon it not)my family has a place there and I ride across that
> bridge sometimes.  very cool little bridge, BUT bumpy on the bike.  Hate to 
> see
> it go.... 
> DC
>
> ________________________________
> From: Tim & Susan <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Sent: Sun, October 10, 2010 1:54:20 PM
> Subject: [COWs] Yet another 400K Ride Report!!!
>
> Good Grief !!!--
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to