Great ride today guys, thanks for pulling me around hill country! 

Sent from my wireless mobile

On Nov 24, 2010, at 3:07 PM, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:

> Kim, Dana, KP, Tim S. & I cruise from Nashville to Taylor's Gin,
> Peachtree Hills, and Springhope for 42.5 miles of sun, fun, hills,
> wind and dog sprints.  Dana rules on dog sprints!  KP gets the
> "Ironman" award as she ran a half marathon before the ride just to
> make it interesting.  Some long hill climbs today as I was trying to
> maximize calorie burn.  Threw in a headwind on the way back so I could
> have an extra slice of pie.  Great ride, I had a blast!
> 
> tim
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

Reply via email to