Great ride - enjoyed it

----- Original Message -----
From: [email protected] 
<[email protected]>
To: [email protected] 
<[email protected]>
Sent: Wed Nov 24 17:06:51 2010
Subject: Re: [COWs] Pre-Thanksgiving Ride Report !!!

I agree, very fun ride.  Although I almost did not make it to the finish.  
There were several times I was oxygen deprived: dogs, dogs and more dogs; a 
stopped truck I did not see (nothing like taking the Zipps into the grass - it 
was that or get to know Dana alot better); and lots of cars (busy holiday on 
the roads apparently).  Thanks from me to for the long pulls everyone else 
took, except me.  Everyone have a very wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving.  :)  
kp

--- On Wed, 11/24/10, Lucas <[email protected]> wrote:

> From: Lucas <[email protected]>
> Subject: [COWs] Pre-Thanksgiving Ride Report !!!
> To: "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" <[email protected]>
> Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 3:07 PM
> Kim, Dana, KP, Tim S. & I cruise
> from Nashville to Taylor's Gin,
> Peachtree Hills, and Springhope for 42.5 miles of sun, fun,
> hills,
> wind and dog sprints.  Dana rules on dog
> sprints!  KP gets the
> "Ironman" award as she ran a half marathon before the ride
> just to
> make it interesting.  Some long hill climbs today as I
> was trying to
> maximize calorie burn.  Threw in a headwind on the way
> back so I could
> have an extra slice of pie.  Great ride, I had a
> blast!
> 
> tim
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
> Google Groups "CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.
> 
> 


      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CyclistsOfWilson-COWs" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/cyclistsofwilson-cows?hl=en.

The message does not contain any threats
AVG for MS Exchange Server (9.0.864 - 271.1.1/3276)

Reply via email to